Katherine Quinby, RN, CLNC
Ms. Quinby is a Registered Nurse (RN) and Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC®) with over 36 years of patient care in various settings including, but not limited to: pre-hospital, emergency medicine, medical/surgical, long term care, employee health and corrections.
For the last five years her passion has been reviewing insurance disability claims with 97% or better audit scores. Whether it is an on the job injury, accident, illness or disease, Ms. Quinby reviews the medical records and provides her clinical opinion. Many years of experience and vast knowledge in more than one specialty has been beneficial in providing excellent quality reviews.
In Ms. Quinby’s spare time she is pursuing her Master’s degree in Nursing; ongoing education and training is top priority in order to stay current with the rapidly changing medical field. She is a member with NACLNC and AALNC. Hobbies include biking, hiking, working in the yard and most importantly; spending time with family.
- Certified Legal Nurse ConsultantCM
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Life Support (PALS)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum (TNCC)
- Paramedic (EMT-P)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Audiometric technician
- AHA CPR Instructor
- Medic First Aid & CPR Instructor
- Certified Nurse’s Aide (CNA)
- Basic Fire Fighter
- Instructor I
- Apparatus/Operator II
Community Service and Volunteerism
- Neighborhood Emergency Team (NET) Volunteer with Portland Bureau Emergency Services. NET members are trained to save lives and property until professional responders can arrive.
- Sumner Neighborhood Association – Board member and volunteer of community functions.
Hobbies and Interests
- Hiking, biking and road trips to the coast or mountains
- Sewing, crocheting, knitting, and reading
- Family functions and events with my friends
- Watch the Oregon Ducks
**CV is available on request**